Friday, November 09, 2012

Cake in a Cup


I finally decided to try the funny little recipe for cake in a coffee cup. A package of Angel Food cake mix and a package of (in this case) dark chocolate cake mix and voila! we had an instant after school snack. (I am trying out some of those ideas I find on Pinterest.)

I decided it would be more fun if we drizzled a little frosting over the cakes and added some sprinkles. Sprinkles make any occasion more fun, don't they? Emma thinks so.

If you want to try it too, check out the directions right here!

3 comments:

  1. Well that is so clever....one little cake at a time in the micro...I don't think I could stop at one!!! Love drizzle and sprinkles!!! I see that a "Thumbs up"...cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and Em gave the thumbs up without provocation. :)

      Delete
  2. Sprinkles always make it better!!!!

    ReplyDelete