Monday, November 05, 2012

The Flower Pot Daily (Or News from the Flower Pot... Hey! Maybe I should start a new blog.))

Babysitting does have its rewards.  Yesterday this appeared on my friend Jeannie's Facebook status update. I do think the fact that Andrew spent the day with us a week ago this past Friday had something to do with it, but I think it's pretty special anyway.
 
"Ivy- 'Daddy who are you going to vote for president?'
He gives response which is the opposite of me.  (Andrew's mother, that is...)
Andrew- 'I'm going to vote for Martha.'
Daddy- 'She's probably the best choice Andrew.'
Andrew- 'No I'm going to vote for Hannah'." 


I did tell Jeannie that I thought Hannah made a very good choice, although I was dis- appointed to be knocked out of the race so soon. I didn't even have a chance to face my constituents or write a party  platform. Shoot! I didn't even know I had been nominated before it was all over.

10 comments:

  1. How sweet! You would make a fine Flower-Pot President. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha...I'll look for Hannah on the ballot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do that, Betsy. I'm going to check it out too. I wonder which party she'll be under. Probably "Birthday Party." bahahaha!

      Delete
  3. That is too cute!! I think Hannah is a good choice, too:-)

    ReplyDelete