Wednesday, November 28, 2012

T is for Tired

T is for tired.

Being sick really takes a toll on the mind and body. After a bout with headaches and an upset stomach, I am tuckered out. My tummy is fine today and my head is no longer pounding, but I keep finding myself drawn to the couch where my body relaxes, my eyes become heavy, and I drift off to sleep once again. Perhaps it is all part of caffeine withdrawal, although I did have a cup of tea this morning. You know, tea just isn't as much fun as coffee.

For more ABC Wednesday fun, click here

8 comments:

  1. Are you off coffee for good? Tea just isn't the same ~~ I like both, but need my coffee. HaHa

    Your couch scene is sweet...Yawn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda, I don't think I could be off coffee for good. I love it too much. But I will give it a break for a little while.

      The couch scene is a couple years old now. I miss those days.

      Delete
  2. yeah, you've been drsagging lately. I wish you better health and energy.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger, I had a meeting with my treadmill after dinner tonight. I think I'm on the mend.

      Delete
  3. Hi Martha! So glad to hear (in the comments above) that you're on the mend. I slept in today until half past noon! Didn't realize how tired I'd been.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, it seems to have been a tired week for many. I probably could have slept until noon had there not been children arriving this morning.

      Delete
  4. Martha, I'm just getting caught up from Thanksgiving. Had to take a 4hr drive yesterday to take my Mom and Sis home so I will take it easy today. Darling photo.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann! I hope you catch up soon. Nothing quite like running behind during the holidays.

      Delete