Saturday, August 18, 2012

White Elephant Gift

After two nights of little sleep, yesterday found me struggling to keep my eyes open. A blue sky full of fluffy, puffy clouds took that opportunity to play some games with my head. This is quite obviously a White Elephant. He was the first of many cloud creatures that danced before my eyes yesterday. Do you know it's difficult to keep one's eyes focused on the road when the sky is full of cloud pictures? No wonder folks lay on their back in the grass when watching clouds. I was relieved when the sky turned into a dark gray blanket between Buffalo and Rochester.

8 comments:

  1. haha...there he is plain as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was very plain. I think if I had taken the time to watch, it is quite possible there was an entire circus in the skies over Erie, Pennsylvania on Friday afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! The clouds yesterday were amazing. I noticed them on my way to work. I find things in the sky all the time while I am driving and then wonder how I got where I was going. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitzi, it was like watching Pink Elephants on Parade all the way home, except they were white. :)

    Hey, that's quite the hat you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha very good one here, but no, not the same one I saw in southern Pa. LOL they may have been cousins though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Them and all the other elephants roaming around up there. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Them and all the other elephants roaming around up there. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete