Wednesday, August 08, 2012

D is for Dew Drop

D is for Dew Drop. They look like diamonds, don't they?

I've tried and tried to come up with something creative this week, but it isn't happening and I'm running out of Wednesday. (Just an hour and fifteen minutes left.) This will have to do.

My sister, wonderful as she is, suggested I use the word "ditzy" and post a picture of myself. She found the idea absolutely hilarious. (She also suggested "dew" which I found to be a better choice.)

For more ABC Wednesday fun, click here.

9 comments:

  1. I thought the ditzy thing was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditzy is cute....In fact, I was called "Dizzy" in highschool...but that's another story.

    The dew drops are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dew drops, I too try to come up with clever things to post but alas, it's not always so.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot. Catching up With ABC.

    Daredevil Diva
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your choice is perfect for today. And they do look like diamonds. Kate, ABC team

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a DARLING photo. (But you COULD post on Thursday, or even Friday, if you had to!)

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditzy would work, but not as beautifully as dew!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes finding something for the letter is just plain difficult.
    Your's is perfect.
    Your sister's suggestion is one only a sister can say...(:0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dew is a good idea. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete