Monday, August 13, 2012

Today

Six flowers in the vase this morning. Soon it will be September and there will be just one sweet little rose.

The past three years have brought me varied "garden flowers", and this coming year is no different, because it will be different from the others. In many ways I am relieved to have just one child in my care daily (and one to put on the bus), and yet there is an unsettled part to this too. I am used to having at  least enough money in my hands at the end of the week to pay for groceries. If that is to happen this year, I will need a new plan and I have no idea what that will be.

(Flowers = children)


7 comments:

  1. I guess you and I are both living on the edge this coming year. What will happen next? God only knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and right now He's not telling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We may have to eat less, or sell one of our kids, or both, or?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shot of the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Carver. Too bad my "lawn guy" mowed them down. (They came up wild in a spot where we usually dump grass clippings and such.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is full of surprises. Not the "lawn guy," God. Well, maybe Lawn Guy is, too. But God may have a few flowers up His sleeve as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe, or perhaps He has pies.

    ReplyDelete