Thursday, August 02, 2012

Spider Webs


There are spider webs in my kitchen. My kitchen needs to be cleaned. I need to sweep away the cobwebs, but instead I took pictures of them. Do you think I have a problem?

I hear spiders don't like spearmint, but I haven't bothered to test the theory. Perhaps once Vacation Bible School is over, and the weekend is past, and once we have had some summertime fun, maybe when school starts up in September, I shall put that little idea to the test. I suppose it might be a good idea to at least gather up the present spider webs and clean out the corners and such. Maybe tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. Tomorrow...Tomorrow... I love you tomorrow...or maybe next week, or maybe next month.

    I've heard it's good to have spiders in your kitchen...they eat flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I shouldn't have many flies or mosquitoes around!
    BTW, I don't think you have a problem. Spiderwebs are just so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I cleared away that little cobweb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaawwwww! Poor little spider! Nothing wrong with a spider web in the kitchen. I think too many people get too bent out of shape about such things......summer is for being outside and having fun. We have all winter - and I live in Northern Canada and winter is long - do clean spiders webs. Beside, by then they will have left on their own don't you think? :-)

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tortured a earwig to death yesterday. I stepped on it, I think it was a she, it was fat and the guts squished out then I sat down in the bathroom and watched it die.
    I figure better an earwig than a human.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judi, I think you are very wise. I love you very much, and I think earwigs are absolutely disgusting. It's okay to squish them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn, I have been known to let spiders live in the corners of my kitchen or bathroom, especially when flies and mosquitoes are present. And yes! Summer is for being outside and that is precisely where I intend to be tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete