Monday, May 30, 2011

Overwhelmed

I guess you could say I am overwhelmed, and no wonder as I have been burning the candle at both ends for months now. What a welcome relief this extra "Saturday" has been. No small children to chase, no groceries to buy, no sorting of belongings Mom's house. I didn't sleep much last night. I was suddenly showered when a thunder storm blew in and my mind just won't rest. I just can't turn it off. I should have Googled "cleaning mom and dad's house" last week. Maybe I'm not a lunatic after all. And I'm not alone in the world either. (see here) Maybe this could have saved me the outburst with my sister yesterday... :(

I've taken my sleep aides and it is now 10 pm. I have "flowers" to tend in the morning, so I guess I'll be heading to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Big big hugs Martha. I feel overwhelmed every now and then-- don't be so hard on yourself. We all have our moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate Martha. I pray that today is the beginning of a very peaceful season.

    ReplyDelete