Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day

The sun was bright and it was warm enough to play outside for a bit. We stayed home after church and didn't stress. I let the kids do the work even though some of them are mothers too. I made a big green salad. Priscilla couldn't stay long. Rachel came early and we ate dessert first. (We ate it last too.) I gave my mom a box of Jelly Bellies and all my kids a box of Sugar Babies. (Lucas and Simon have to share...) Jim called from far away and I wished I could give him a hug. Lucas picked dandelions. I took pictures. It was a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. We had our big Mother's Day celebration on Saturday... so Don and I attended Church, and they had a luncheon afterwards for mom and familys..it was good, then rested all afternoon...went to bed early.... A good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a good day. Mine was very nice also.

    ReplyDelete