Saturday, December 11, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

It's been a busy day! Good thing I went grocery shopping and did laundry yesterday. What happened today? Well, let's see...

1. Got up about 7 am and took my shower (but I didn't make my bed).
2. Made coffee for James and me.
3. Cooked scrambled eggs for Mom, Hannah, and me.
4. Looked at the computer...
5. Made frosting and decorated more cookies.
6. Washed the dishes.
7. Went to my brother Tim's Christmas Tea with my mom and sisters.
8. Stopped at the bank on our way to Newark. (This is a small upstate NY city nowhere near that international airport called "JFK.")
9. Stopped at the Dollar General on the way home and waited in line much too long to buy just aluminum foil.
10. Picked up a hitch hiker on the way home. It was Jasmine and she sporting a new bandanna from her friend Martin who she went to visit this morning.
11. Fixed up a plate of cookies and a Christmas card for Jasmine's friend.
12. Made a cookie plate delivery just down the road and over the hill.
13. Picked up a "forgotten" pumpkin pie for my friend Sally. (I was supposed to pick it up on my way home from my brother's place.)
14. Finally made it to church for an evening of gingerbread house decorating.

Needless to say, I did not clean my house today...

4 comments:

  1. Busy, busy little bee....you were buzzing around everywhere... I didn't make my bed this morning either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to know someone else in the world left an unmade bed today. Now I am going to go climb into mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that's being productive

    I bet it smells yummy at your house right now. Those cookies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy...but the fun kind of busy! Your cookies are beautiful!

    that gingerbread house party sounds like fun! I've never done that!

    ReplyDelete