Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Missionaries Return


Bethany returned from her missions trip to El Salvador this past Wednesday. I have waited several days for her to post and am still waiting. While we wait I thought I'd post a picture or two. I hope she doesn't think I'm spoiling her fun. Ask questions and we'll see if she answers.

This is the group. They're all from our church with the exception of one; he's on Bethany's right hand side wearing shorts. I hear he fit in well with the others and they all had a wonderful time. Rut, (she's third from the right), was the group interpreter/translator as she hails from the Dominican Republic and is fluent in Spanish.

I think I ought to start saving and maybe, if the group returns next summer, I'll go along.

2 comments:

  1. Sell those berries! You should go. :)

    Bethany, tell us about your trip
    1. where did you stay?
    2. what did you eat?
    3. who did you mission to?
    4. what did you learn, how were you enriched from this experience?
    5. do you feel you made a difference?
    :)Gmj

    ReplyDelete