Friday, July 10, 2009

Family Friday

With all the meme's floating around I thought I'd throw out this possibility.

I find family resemblances interesting. Whether it is an uncanny interest in the same hobbies or a nearly identical facial expression. Sometimes family members look very much alike and sometimes one would never know there was a relation at all.

Both Nathan and my cousin's son, Harim, have an interest in playing the guitar. They are less than a year apart in age and look somewhat similar; tall, blond, similar builds and facial features. Funny thing is they are seldom together, meeting up mostly at family gatherings, usually a July 4th picnic in Penn Yan.



4 comments:

  1. I can't keep your seven straight they all look alike, look at the header you have posted, which fella is that with the identical smile as Bethany? If the others just smiled it would be dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, in the header Jim is holding Dave, Ben is holding Joe, and of course, Hannah is holding Bethany. Nathan didn't have anyone to hold. Maybe we should have had one more?

    In this post the top photo is Harim and the bottom one is Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, that was me, Martha. In fact, it still is. :) (I'm at Bethany's house.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harim's guitar has more street cred. Or maybe those are pieces of flair.

    ReplyDelete