Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Six More Random Facts About Me--Meme

I have been tagged by Kristina.
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random facts about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog

1. I like lists, therefore I keep playing these silly games and listing random "Martha Facts".
2. I rarely post the rules, follow the rules, or tag other people. In real life games of tag I couldn't run fast enough to catch anyone and I don't see why it should be any different here. (We'll see how it goes this time.)
3. My vacuum cleaner does not have a home, so it usually hangs around in the dining room with its cord strewn about the floor. In my old house it had a closet to live in but seldom went there because I used it so often.
4. I have way too many flat surfaces in my home. I know this because where ever there is a flat surface books, papers, magazines, pens, pencils, toys and other random articles start to accumulate. I no longer have anywhere to put my random articles as every surface is covered. (Okay, I am exaggerating just slightly. The coffee tables are still bare.)
5. I am not very diligent to fold my clothes as soon as the dryer stops running. Sometimes clean clothing is left in there for several days. We have been know to wear wrinkled clothes.
6. I am very good at starting projects and leaving them unfinished for years before ever getting around to looking at them again. Somewhere I have a needlepoint craft that I started when David was a baby. He is now almost 25.

I tag Nathan, Josiah, Bethany, Jim, Tori (or Johnny), and Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Flat surface? What's that? I can't find them in my house and sadly, it's pretty much my fault, especially the dining room table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that not having issues with wrinkled clothing is freeing. You only have to iron when it's a really dressy ocassion, and your laundry can live in the dryer for a few days. Yeah for wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live a life of freedom!!!

    What a fun list to read.

    ReplyDelete