Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

It has been a busy week. My back hurts (from bending over safety pin angels) and I'm tired. The week is nearly over and, although I still have lots to do, I have accomplished some "great" things this week...

1. I cleaned the goldfish bowl.
2. We took the freestanding closet and portable dishwasher out to the barn.
3. I cleaned the junk out of one kitchen cupboard.
4. I painted a puzzle.
5. I took Oreo to the vet for his shots.
6. The picnic table is no longer in the front room.
7. I put out a few Christmas decorations.
8. I finished up the safety pin angels that the kids at church would never have been able to do themselves. (Too hard.)
9. I read Proverbs 1-6.
10. I gave my grandson his first bottle.
11. I took Little Cat to the vet for her shots. (Bo Cat goes tomorrow 'cause she escaped today.)
12. I watched a movie, Amazing Grace.
13. And, I think I dried another batch of apples but I'm having a hard time remembering...

Sometime soon I'll need to make that trip to the grocery store, but not tonight.

6 comments:

  1. Whew! You could be tired. I would be. Feels great to have accomplished so much though dosen't it"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy! I wish I could say I got that much accomplished. Maybe I'll try a post of 13 things I've gotten accomplished this week.

    I saw Amazing Grace, it was a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how pretty! Time to take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, what a good week you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little craft project!

    ReplyDelete