Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Day With Josh

It is the season for Christmas candy so we are enjoying Josh's company while Bethany helps pack boxes of candy at work. Every time I see Josh, his eyes look bluer and bluer. He is growing so fast. This afternoon he and I took a nap in the chair. It was nice to be snuggled up with a soft, sweet baby for a couple of hours.
All my kids love him. No one is afraid to hold him, no one feels silly talking to him, and they all think he's cute and funny. Right now he's thinking it might be time to eat so he's complaining. The faces and sounds he makes are rather amusing. I'd warm up a bottle, but I think his mommy will be coming any minute now.

12 comments:

  1. He's really growing, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's growing fast! Is that a little smile, or did he have gas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing a horrid smell followed this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a big boy already! And he looks so alert.
    I can only imagine how nice it must be to have a grandbaby!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow he is getting bigger and bigger...how fun!
    thanks for sharing his growth with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is beautiful. I can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's growing so fast. Each picture you post he changes. He is adorable.
    BTW The Toffee recipe is posted!

    ReplyDelete