Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Can I Hold the Baby?

Bethany went to help out at work today. The Christmas season is busy because of the wonderful homemade candy they sell, so... Josh came to visit us for a few hours. There has been plenty of time for all of us to have a turn holding him. I gave him his first bottle and, since it had the right stuff inside, he didn't mind a bit. Of course, the kids also let me change the diapers, even the stinky one!

I took Oreo to the vet for his shots this morning, Tyler and Alysa had a half day of school, and Troy is here so its been a busy day. Tonight we have the kids class at church. Although I have been rolling ideas around in my head for the past week, I'm still having trouble knowing exactly what to do. I have just a few hours to get it all together...

10 comments:

  1. I hope Bethany gave you my message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, what a cute grandson you have.
    Fun arn't they? He has grown and looks like a Shhh... Teal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these family pictures. I can't wait to get some new pictures of my great grandson Christmas!! You pictures make me miss him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great shot of the boys!!
    The baby is so big already and he looks so alert! He is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice picture of Uncle Nate with baby Josh. Hi Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I've been away so long! Belated congratulations to you (and Bethany too!). Josh is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete