Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Late Autumn Walk

I went to bed a little earlier than usual last night. I had one of those headaches that make my stomach turn and decided I was better off going to bed than laying on the couch. Unfortunately these headaches often hang on until morning making me very sleepy the following day. By 11:30 this morning I decided that I needed to get up and go out for a walk rather than lay around accomplishing nothing at all. Hannah and I took Troy, the dogs and the camera and headed off for a bit of fresh air and exercise. Although I am still tired and achy, I am feeling more refreshed and ready to do my daily taskes about the house. Maybe I'll make some meatballs for spaghetti in case Bethany or Josiah show up for supper tonight.

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're hopeful they'll come...or are they for sure?

    After talking with you on the phone this morning, I slept. Guess what time I got up, about 2:15pm. Wow, I must've needed it. I hope I can sleep tonight. The day is much too beautiful to have slept for that long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have, thanks to allergies, slept away some of the most beautiful fall days. It is a sad thing to do when winter is so near, but sometimes sleep is needed more than a walk in the sunshine.

    Bethany is coming for supper but I'm not sure yet about Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep is such a precious thing isn't it. I've never suffered from headache, and feel so much for those of you that do. When I get my allergies from the Almonds, it's just pressure, not real pain.
    Hope you feel better and dinner sounds good. What time???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh, pictures of Josh! But not eating skety I hope :) What do you take for your allergies? Not what Tracy takes I hope, she switched meds and it seems some how to have affected her ability/desire to blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went for a late Autumn Walk, too! It was lovely outside today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tag your it. read my blog to find out the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry you have allergies! they are no fun. sleep on .

    ReplyDelete
  8. that shot is great - I love the colours, I hope being a Grandma is fun fun fun ;)

    ReplyDelete