Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Couch

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:15

It was another "lay on the couch" kind of day. The pain in my eye and ear is not so severe as yesterday, it is the tension in my right shoulder that I notice most today. This is a condition that my dad also wrestles with. The pain and tension can be there for several hours or days and then suddenly disappears. I think it is brought on by allergies but I'm not really sure. I am trusting that I will be feeling like my normal self tomorrow so I can be ready for all my family on Thanksgiving. As for today, I am thankful for a couch to rest on, a heating pad to put on my bad shoulder, and Benadryl and ibuprofen.

4 comments:

  1. Ouchy!! :(, wish I could wave a magic wand and you would pop of the couch feeling like you were twenty something. Well if your gona wish, wish big!
    Get well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind popping off the couch feeling forty something, as long as my headache was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor women!
    I hope this is over tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayerfully today will be the end of it!

    ReplyDelete