Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hey! Sunshine!

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thess. 5:18

It was sunshiny autumn day, a great day for an orchard walk if not for hunting season. If I want to walk now, I will need to drive up to town, park and walk where there are no hunters or speeding vehicles. I so desperately need to walk and so seldom get out to do it. I am turning to mush... sometimes I feel like I am turning into a pile of mashed potatoes. Arrrgh! Instead of walking, I went for a ride with my dear hugsband this afternoon. It was a nice day for a ride and nice to have an hour or so to ourselves.

6 comments:

  1. Did you call him your "hugsband"? Aww, how cute! Glad you had a little getaway, it was a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a typo that said "hgusband" and decided it looked almost right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice day, nice ride, nice picture, and nice verse...A very nice Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post! I will "steal' this verse for my Thanksgiving post I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice day, Martha! Love the term "hugsband". Very cute.

    ReplyDelete