Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I have been tagged by T.
2. T and I have been blogger friends for a little over a year.
3. We live on opposite sides of the country.
4. Her mom is my blog friend too.
5. I like to blog.
6. I like to put photos on my posts.
7. I've never been too good at tag.
8. I don't know who to tag next...

3 comments:

  1. Her mom still dreams of sitting on your porch. Right now though she would like a cup of hot spiced apple cider, sit by the wood fire and chat, as a mater of fact I think this would be best done in long flannel nightgowns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful to me. A nice long chat by the fire in flannel nightgowns. Hot spiced apple cider and some coffee cake.

    ReplyDelete