Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Great Escape

Far too many times I have used our computer to "escape". I am going to make a valiant effort to curb my computer appetite and scale back the amount of time I spend here. (Shhhh! Don't tell my husband or he'll try and hold me to it.) I don't mind stopping in once or twice a day but the temptation to keep checking back is what gets me into trouble, besides those baskets of apples will be here all winter long if I don't devote some attention to getting rid of them. So now, I am off to accomplish something great and wonderful...maybe.

7 comments:

  1. I agree!! twice a day ah, hummm, ah well, ahh ....making a valiant effort is good! Lets see those apples turn into something tasty.
    Do I still feel onery? ... HEY, JAMES.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I think I can already smell it baking! Yes, take a little break, but not for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check too much on my days off too. It's quite addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make that effort more often too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't check enough and a certian certian gets testy if I don't catch something right away.
    mmmmm

    ReplyDelete