Monday, April 02, 2007

April Foolin'


My computer has finally caught up with daylight savings time, in fact it almost fooled me this morning when the time said 10:00 AM rather than 9:00 AM. We had set it for Atlantic time rather than Eastern these past two weeks just so that it would read the right time. Silly, I know...
Allergy season is settling in and my sinuses are acting accordingly. I am rather stuffed up and feeling slightly sneezy also. I suppose I will adjust eventually or else remember to take my antihistamine on a more regular basis. A little inspiration is always helpful. In the meantime I need to keep a box of kleenex handy and remember to cover my mouth when I sneeze!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get through this season without too much suffering. Allergies stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photograph!
    Hope you will not suffer too much with your allergies! That is early to start already with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I think I have a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steamy showers, hot aromatic herbal tea, take your medication, and call in the "favors", have someone else make your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess in you never notice that little icon in your tooltray that says "Windows updates are ready to install." Because if you did, your clock would be right. Yeah, I know this is unsolicited tech support.

    ReplyDelete