Sunday, April 29, 2007

An Afternoon Walk With Rachel


It was a good afternoon to take a walk in the orchard. Rachel called and then came over and we walked together. We took a nice long walk, too long maybe for Hannah, but it was nice. I guess it was a little long for Jasmine too because she disappeared halfway through and we found her laying in the yard when we got back home.
After the walk we took a ride out to see Beth and Adam. They moved yesterday and Rachel wanted to see their new house. It's about 10 minutes from here and very neat and clean. The house is about 25 years old but everything inside has been redone, even the appliances are new. They have three bedrooms now, one for them, one for an office, and one for the baby that is due in late October. How fun!

6 comments:

  1. How fun indeed! Bet you sleep well tonight. Happy for Beth and Adam. New house and the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very nice walk, thank you for taking it with me! It was nice to see Hannah too, although she was very quiet. The house is very cute and cozy, I'm happy for them.

    gmjlm2- Great new photo to go with your comments, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't proof read my previous paragraph. Bethany and Adam's hose is very cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really nice day. It's so nice that you sisters are near each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Rachel... had to laugh at the retype! Too funny!!

    Glad to hear they got a nice house - what an exciting time for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got a good laugh Shelly, I just did too. I guess I didn't proof read that one either.

    ReplyDelete