Friday, March 30, 2007

Morning Mud Walk

There is no school here today so I have four extra children rather than just one. The morning was cool but sunny so we decided to go for a walk. It seemed a good way to spend some time and help the kids burn off some extra energy.
We walked farther than I had intended and some of them were pretty tired by the time we got back home. Too bad that doesn't settle them down much. They seemed more wound up than ever at lunchtime.
Troy and Tyler are leaving at about 1:30 so I'm hoping for a quiet afternoon...

9 comments:

  1. It seemed to get cooler as the day went on. Right now I've got the shivers!!! Didja get your quiet afternoon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much. Right now Alysa is sleeping on my lap. Tonight I have kid's club at church. I'll be tired tonight, especially since I haven't slept good the past couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see these pictures when the trees are green. Well not "these" pictures. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun... I had to work or else I mighta showed up for a walk too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah taking kids for walks is so fun!
    nature and all that, even in the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the orchard scene, cute kiddos to!

    ReplyDelete