Friday, April 06, 2007

Cold and Wintery

April 2006

It's April and I am feeling eager to get outside in the sunshine and do some yard work. I'm ready to rake all the old, dry leaves out of my flower gardens, clean up the yard, and set my chairs out on the back porch. Maybe it will happen next week if winter decides it has had enough of western New York for the season. The past few days have been blustery and cold with snow flakes flying through the air. Troy wanted to go outside yesterday but I thought it best to stay inside especially since I wasn't the only one with a terrible sounding cough.I'm feeling much better today and sleeping at night too. This is good. I hope Troy is doing okay.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am feeling so guilty for the warm weather we are having when you are so cold. It is 8:43 pm and 71 degrees. I read your forcast, and temps, realfeel is 12? :(
    Soon, very soon I hope, you can work in the yard and have those chairs on the porch. Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete