Sunday, April 22, 2007

Swamp Friends


It is another day of sunshine and it feels even warmer today than yesterday with no cold breeze off Lake Ontario. The birds are happy, the frogs are happy, Jasmine is happy, and I'm happy! Today I opened my windows to let the fresh air in. It feels and sounds wonderful!

I caught a frog today and the best part was I didn't even get my feet wet! This little guy was singing his song in the swampy part of my neighbor's yard and I just walked out on the rock wall between our yards to have a look. I hear frogs on our side too but couldn't find any.

6 comments:

  1. Oh he's lovin the sun and water! It must be near 80 degrees today, and we're enjoying it. All of the windows are open and we planted our phlox today. How much of your puddle is left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you caught the frog in full song. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little guy? That looks like a big frog! How big was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beyond a doubt one fantastic writer/photographer Martha...I just absolutely love reading your stuff..you must have at least a series of 10 books by now...this will be such a treasure to your grandchildren one day...not too far away...Wonderful job Mart...I am one lucky woman having a daughter in law such as you..Keep up the great work! I love you...yoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great shot of the frog!!

    ReplyDelete