Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!


What a beautiful morning! Around 9:45 am Ben, Hannah, and I decided to take Troy for a walk in the orchards across the street. The orchard is always a great place to take a walk, as long as you have a friend or two along. We took the camera (of course) and the wagon. I think, we wore Troy out because he took an extra long nap and woke up just before his mom came to pick him up.


This afternoon Bethany and I took another walk in the orchard behind the house (I told you, we're surrounded by apple trees). This time we wore the dog out. When we got home she flopped down on the kitchen floor for a rest. I really need the exercise and I'm also hoping it will help me sleep better tonight. (Last night I was having anxiety attacks which happens to me on occasion. Maybe it's just raging hormones. We can always hope so.)

8 comments:

  1. I didn't sleep well either last night. No anxiety attacks, just awake on and off throughout the night. I was so tired today that I ended up taking a nap. I'm afraid that might perpetuate the cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous day for a walk. How fun! And always a bonus when you can tire a little one out in the process. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Marty! I think I need to come for a walk in your orchard tomorrow, but unfortunately I think our nice weather will be here no longer. It's supposed to be wet and rainy. Do you think Troy and the others would like to go for a walk in the rain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say COLD and rainy, not wet and rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rach, we could attempt a walk, but either way you are more than welcomr to come out. I can make tea too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priscilla just called and is coming over here for a visit, so maybe I'll come your way tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This morning wasn't so nice but by 10:00 it had cleared up and the sun came out but it's starting to get over cast now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was another rather nice day actually. We could have gone for another walk but Troy was wearing new light colored pants and didn't have any boots. I thought we had best stick close to home rather than risk ruining his clothes.

    ReplyDelete