Thursday, September 07, 2006

Burgers and Blankets


September has arrived. It is the first week of school and the first week of babysitting full time. As expected, we have spent some time sitting on the floor playing toys with Troy, reading books on the couch, and just cuddling up and sitting quietly. Keeping up with a little guy takes some time and energy and also a watchful eye. This morning we jast sat quietly in the chair while he fell asleep with his blanket. It was kind of nice. We are slowly getting our school under way. As we get used to our new schedule, we'll know better how to get everything accomplished. Until then, we're doing what we can and keeping a smile on our faces.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice day. I went and cleaned a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those are my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave drove me to Enterprise this morning, where I got a rental car. Then I went to work.

    ReplyDelete