Thursday, May 11, 2006

What?

by Hannah

The sun did not shine it was too wet to play so we sat in the house all that cold, cold, wet day. We sat there we two, we sat there all morning, and I'll tell you what guys, it was getting quite boring--wait, that's not how it goes. Ehhh, oh-well, sounds pretty good to me.

Afroova. We're gonna go for a walk in da woods. Well, if it doesn't rain a lot. I like walking in da woods, do you? Me too.

On Tuesday night I fell off my bike and hurt my hand and knee and shoulder. What fun! Actually, I was turning and I think turned I turned too much and my tire kind of spun around and my bike tipped over. The scary part was that I landed in the road and I had to get up quick before a car came by which was hard because my bike was in the way so it took a while to get up. The chain fell off but I decided to wait until Wednesday to fix that. It was exciting. I like to ride bikes, Falling off them can be fun too but it hurts.

3 comments: