Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


This is me and my very favorite mom!
It was a nice Mother's Day. We went to church and afterward headed over to my Mom's house for a picnic lunch. Wehad a yummy picnic lunch, played bocce ball and croquet, and sat around and visited. A couple of kids climbed up on the woodshed roof (Shhh! Don't tell Grandpa!) and we took pictures. I wanted to be sure and get a picture of myself and each of my sisters with my mom, something I noticed has been lacking lately. I got a chance to see all of my kids; Jim is back from vacation ( now he needs a rest!), Dave and Leta stopped by with Sara and Alysa, and Beth and Adam came over with their cat, Louis. On the way back home we stopped down at the pier at Webster Park and saw some of the sunset. It was cold but so pretty.

6 comments:

  1. I love her! I'm still waiting for copies if your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I did get my pictue, sorry! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mother you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should get a picture of the 3 of us with her, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I thought we should too.

    ReplyDelete