Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Very Nice Day


The warm weather has returned! It's time to finish up that flower garden I started and get those vegetables planted. It's a day for getting things accomplished (now that I am finally out of bed).

Yesterday was my run-around-day. I wasn't shuffling children like Priscilla and Jamie, I was dragging them along instead. We went to Ladies' Prayer, Kohl's, K Mart, Payless Shoes, and Wegman's before we finally came home again. Then I made a batch of strawberry jam, a giant chocolate chip cookie, and supper before we had our Bible study which got started a little later than ususal. Wednesday is usually my day to catch up again at home after a wild Tuesday. So today I shall see how many "at home things" I can do before the day is over...

3 comments:

  1. I need to get to my garden too, but I just don't have the energy today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad somebody is accomplishing something around here. I haven't accomplished much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at home things sound nice... maybe Saturday...

    ReplyDelete