Saturday, May 06, 2006

Duck, Duck, Goose!



It just might be "a good day for a duck". The sun was shining when I first opened my eyes a little before 7 am. this morning, but the clouds have rolled in and it is darker now than when I got out of bed. It's looking like rain. My dad always jokes, "I hope the rain keeps up." Now what do you suppose that means? Well, in honor of the ducks (and geese and swans), I thought I would post a few more pictures. (I know, "they're for the birds".

Anyway, it was a great week, lots of sunshine, and... since I have actually begun to water the peas I so carefully planted, they are now growing! I had complained to James that nothing was growing and he simply said, "Did you water them?" Duh! What moron plants a garden and doesn't water it? Only a natural blonde! Sometimes I wonder what I would do without someone to so graciously point out my stupidity. This should onlyserve to make me more understanding when I can't figure out why "so and so" would "do such a thing". Can anybody relate?

4 comments:

  1. I think EVERYONE has blonde moments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can absolutely relate. I'm sure you weren't even asking me because you already knew, you were asking everyone else, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I can't relate at all. I just don't know what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete