Saturday, April 29, 2006

Takin' a Ride


This afternoon we went out for a ride. James wanted to take a look at a sawmill in Waterloo, and so we also went to the Mennonite store in Seneca Falls. Sauder's is a great place to buy spices because they cost so much less than in the grocery store. Of course we also bought a few other items, how could we resist? It's hard to pass up fresh baked rolls and bread. And... I did buy a small container of maple syrup, not from a Mennonite farm (I can tell because it says "Everson's" on the sticker and he is my friend Sheri's dad) but still just as yummy. I like maple syrup on my oatmeal in the morning. Nate decided to amuse himself by taking pictures while James wandered about the sawmill place. (This is me peeking into the back seat.) Unfortunately the owner of the place was not to be found. Anyway, it was a nice afternoon to take a ride.

3 comments:

  1. I like maple syrup on my oatmeal too!! The rest of my family thinks it's gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking that I need to make a run to Sauder's soon! I am running out of quite a few things that I usually buy from them.

    ReplyDelete