Monday, April 24, 2006

No Inspiration


I am not feeling very inspired to write lately. Today was another "Cat In the Hat" day, "...too cold to go out and too wet to play ball, so we stayed in the house, we did nothing at all..." That's not entirely true, I did go out to lunch with James, which was very nice. I always enjoy that. I also cleaned the house, an everyday task but one that must be done none the less. I did some more laundry, of course, and... my goodness! I don't know what else... I just feel very unproductive lately. Somehow those sunny days always feel more motivating. I need to plan some rainy day tasks so that I don't feel so down and out when it's raining. Any good ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I don't like rainy days either, I know exactly what you're feeling. A rainy day would be a good day to go antiquing with Priscilla, don't you think? I always get sleepy on rainy days, but my kids don't think I need anymore of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antiquing sounds like fun... but I still need another plan, one for when you are working and Priscilla is busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plan is, call me to see if you can come antiquing. If it's a busy day for me, then check the list you made while you were feeling up. (gotta make that list and keep it handy.) Do atleast one thing on the list. Then make yourself a cup of tea and read a novel next to your warm wood stove and refuse to feel guilty about it!.

    ReplyDelete