Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring Vacation

For those of you who are unaware, spring has decided to take a vacation. It was here when I left for the Buffalo airport yesterday but had departed before my return several hours later. It looks rather nice outside at the moment but it is actually deceptively cold. Just listen to that wind! Brrrr... Well, we may have lost our spring-like weather for a bit but at least we aren't dealing with tornadoes.

We took a ride out to Lollypop Farm on Sunday afternoon (just looking for something nice to do on a sunny Sunday afternoon). Lots of other people had decided to do the same thing so it was rather crowded. We didn't see too many dogs or cats that looked interesting but I really liked the goats. One of them decided it would be a great idea to chew on my shirt. It was an old worn out shirt anyway so it didn't matter. He didn't put any new holes in it, just left a trace amount of goat slobber. No big deal. He also decided to take a taste of a lady's skirt and she was not impressed. Maybe some day I'll go back to Lollypop and adopt him.

3 comments:

  1. I can just picture you with a pet goat. What would you name him? Chewy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I think a pet goat would be nice, would Jasmine think so too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A goat would be nice... how about it Mom?

    ReplyDelete