Saturday, April 01, 2006

Believe It or Not

Well, here it is almost 2:30 am, April Fool's Day, and I am up out of bed looking at the computer. I went to bed totally exhausted but woke up because my brain won't rest. I have learned over the years that sometimes I can shut out all those things that are causing me stress, but tonight (or is it this morning?) it isn't working very well. My mind is troubled and looking for solutions but there are none to be found, at least none that I can achieve. Deep down inside I know I need to give it all back to the Lord and trust that He has a plan, but I have not been reading my Bible or praying like I should for the past few days, and so that is hard to do. Anyway, I don't plan on being down here for long and I left my large print Bible upstairs by my bed. I'm afraid of waking James up if I go back up to get it.(Nice excuses, huh?) Well, I guess that's all for now...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you couldn't sleep mom... hope it's better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you couldn't seepies piesies wiesies. Some Benedryl would knock you out, but devotions at that hour would be nice too, no distractions.

    ReplyDelete