Thursday, April 06, 2006

Getting Old


Another day older... each day a little closer to gray hair and wrinkles. Ahh, it will catch up with all of us eventually. It's one of the blessings of being alive.

Anyway, today I want to wish a Happy Birthday to one of my very favorite little boys. He's not old yet (He can't be if I'm not!), just a little more "mature". Where does the time go? I married a boy and now he can grow a mustache and beard without any problem. I suppose that means he grew up somewhere along the way. Maybe someday I'll grow up too... maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Say Happy Birthday to the "boy" of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday James! I doubt you'll ever grow up Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Dad I said happy birthday. Or I can tell him myself since I'm at his house. My "word verification" word is "teapd" wchich is really close to "teapod" which doesn't mean anything but it is close to "teapot" so let's have tea!

    ReplyDelete