Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Little Bit O' Lovin"






Well, I can't help but smile at the affection this silly cat gives my husband. James seems to enjoy it almost as much as Oreo does. Now how could anybody not like cats?

It's a gray and rainy day, a good day to sit here and read blogs but there are other things to be done too. Maybe I'll think about doing the laundry or baking some more chocolate chip cookies. (They turned out really yummy last night at church.) Maybe I'll play with my clay or pull out my paints. Maybe I'll take a nap later. Dark rainy days are good for naps... I am glad to see that the weather in Dallas is supposed to be hot and sunny. It's a wonderful day for my niece's Texas wedding.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! I like cats, they just make my body do strange things that make me a not so happy camper. I love the 4 pictures, it almost helps you to see it in motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I still don't like cats. They are ONLY affectionate on THEIR terms. But the pictures are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete