Friday, June 24, 2016

Today Stuff

Those chickens sure are strange birds. They flock to the door when I arrive, only to run away in fear when I step inside. I understand the term "chicken" in a whole new way. Did I tell you that Bubba has started crowing? He's not been obnoxious yet as far as I am aware. I can't tell one hen from another, but he's unique. I always recognize him immediately. Of course, you'd worry about me if I didn't. (Perhaps you worry anyway... ha ha!)

I went for a walk with my friend Lorrie again tonight. We parked down in a church parking lot in Pultneyville, walked down to the park, along the lake, and back again. It's been a good week for walking.

I like summer. Flowers. Sunshine. Fresh fruit. Picnics. Just one more week and my Minnesota boy will be here for a week. It would probably be a good idea to plan some meals and activities. Perhaps I'll give him a shout tomorrow and find out what he's hoping to do. We have a baby shower planned for Sunday afternoon and I'm hoping to catch everybody in one spot for picture, or at least all the grandchildren, and maybe, just maybe we'll find a fireworks display on the Fourth of July.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe that June is coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I thought it just started. It can't be over already.

      Delete
    2. I updated my google chrome this morning and somehow was magically turned into my daughter... Weird.

      Delete