Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Back to Work

Tuesday. Back to work.

It was a rather nice weekend. I can't recall exactly why, but I feel ready to sit with my friend in the Memory Care unit, so something must have gone right.

I've had my coffee, but not my shower. The bathroom was occupied when I emerged from hiding this morning, and so my routine has been rearranged. This will happen sometimes. No Ladies' Prayer group this morning. Most of the women are away on some kind of outing, so not only is my Tuesday rearranged, but my week is slightly rearranged too, and that's okay.

My house is slightly upside down (okay, a little more than slightly), and that is okay too. It's getting put back together a little at a time. We can still walk safely through most of the rooms. It's only the old dining room, which my mother once occupied, that is impossible to traverse. But now that my cabinets are in, the boxes that inhabit the room will be gradually emptied and their contents slowly dispersed. In fact, some of it might happen today, if I ever get off my backside and into the shower.

4 comments:

  1. How nice it will be to have your dining room back...
    Enjoy your day!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be nice. I just hope it's still under there someplace.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful day. You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had some very nice days. Thank you, Linda. And thanks for visiting.
      :0)

      Delete