Saturday, June 25, 2016

Calling My Bluff

I hadn't plans to visit the bluffs today, but the Cabinet Maker needed something from home, so I packed it into my van and went for a ride. The cottage he was working on this morning is on top of a bluff on the shore of Lake Ontario. I took my camera along and went for a walk along the shore. Please forgive the plethora of pictures. I don't get out by Chimney Bluffs very often.


One with my long lens from the backyard of the cottage.


Making my way down the beach. I had to go over , under, or around a few fallen trees.



This lady caught my eye. I liked her beach attire.


"Danger. Stay off Bluffs"
I'm pretty sure that sign wasn't always towering. That's what happens when the beach wears away. Good thing they buried it deep... I guess.


And there they are.


Not quite as majestic as they were 30 years ago.


People on the beach. Maybe they're the ones we passed on bicycles along the road later. 


Heading back to the cottage. I could have walked up the road, but the beach was more fun.

4 comments:

  1. a great place to be on a hot day like today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be because there was a slew of people.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful place to pass the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is quite a wonderful little spot.
      :0)

      Delete