Wednesday, May 29, 2013

T is for Thursday Thirteen

T is for Thursday Thirteen, and so I am linking my ABC Wednesday to it.

My Darling and I went out for a ride on Sunday afternoon. I had my camera along and was on the lookout for something that started with the letter T. I saw three tractors sitting in a row, each one a different model and a different color, but we drove by too fast for a photo. I saw trucks, big trucks, and trailers. Behind one house was a tower of tires. We crossed the railroad tracks and spotted a train. In Canandaigua, we stopped for a taco.

We traveled south to Keuka Lake where we trekked up a creek which was nothing more than a trickle. By the time we reached the falls I discovered a desperate need for a toilet.  In my hurry to reach the bottom again, I got my toes in the water. (It felt kind of nice.)

The only photo I have for T is the trickle through the trees. Did I tell you it said "No Trespassing"?


For more ABC Wednesday posts, click here.
For Thursday Thirteen, click here.

18 comments:

  1. that was almost a tongue-twister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you criminal, you!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you call your husband your "Darling"...very sweet...
    Looks like you had a "terrific" drive...
    I also like doing that...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, Linda. It was a very nice afternoon.

      Delete
  4. That was a lovey day with your darling. I got my tongue twisted up reading it too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you might have tinkled in the trickle! lol

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost took a tumble and a tinkle both at once!

      Delete
  6. Oops. Tee-hee. Looks like your trek was well worth the trespassing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an enjoyable trek on your trot through the timber. Everyone is trying to do riddles. Love it.
    An

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of the of the creek. Wish I was there. :)

    http://www.miaceleste.com/?p=341

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too too totally terrifically take on thirteen. Tops!!

    Nice stream, a trickle sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots and sounds like fun. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. terribly fun take on t. should have ridden in a t-bird. lol

    ReplyDelete