Friday, October 05, 2012

Silly Me

I am I the only one who every so often does a search on her own blog? Once in a while I get curious about a past post and set off looking for it. Of course that gets me distracted and I often find myself reading old posts and smiling... Tonight I my search came up with these posts. The one I was really looking for was right there at the top of the list.

Somehow, I think posts of the past often had more substance than those I write today. I find I still have a lot to learn and still haven't learned many of the lessons I was facing years back. Perhaps there is hope. Maybe I can still learn something, even if it is from myself.

How do you like that? Same little shack, just a few years older.




4 comments:

  1. I do the same thing myself!!!:o)
    Sometimes when I read them again...I think...WOW Linda...pretty darn good writing...and I think {biased}..interesting topics!!!

    Great minds think alike...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe to search my own blog. I often scold myself for changes in fonts, and poor prose, too. ;)
    I could never find fault with your pictures, though, lady! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fix old typos and wonder at the fact that I actually wrote some of that stuff. :)

      Delete