Monday, May 21, 2012

A Tea Party


Yesterday we hosted a bridal shower for my soon to be daughter in law, Sabrina. With a little help from her friend Heather, Bethany did a super, wonderful job of making everything beautiful. There was more than enough food to go around and lots of pretty teacups and dessert plates. It was a gorgeous day and we were able to take the party outside into the fresh air instead of down into the basement which made it even more special.

In just 20 days we will officially add Sabrina to our number and then I will have two favorite daughters in law! Things just keep getting funner and funner!

6 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful tea party!!! I think you are getting a pretty special daughter-in-law:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a nice shower/tea party. Sabrina seems like a really sweet girl to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Sabrina.
    What a pretty name.
    Hmmm - does her last name start with a B? I know a Sabrina B that lives up that way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Stacy, it is just this Sabrina who will soon become my daughter in law.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so nice.. and no headache!

    ReplyDelete