Monday, April 11, 2011

Hanging Around

It was a wonderfully, delicious, gorgeous, stupendous day! I decided we should spend as much time outside as possible.

It was such a beautiful morning that I wore a sweater out to the bus stop and savored the awesome morning temperatures. I heard a cold front was supposed to move in by noon and I didn't want to miss out on the few hours of outside fun we might enjoy.

Since I didn't have the opportunity to go for a walk, I figured working out in the yard was the next best thing. Andrew and I enjoyed the morning outside and when he and Vinegar went down for a nap after lunch, I took the girls out to play. I picked up sticks, straightened the back porch, and cleaned out my garden boxes.

The cold front never did hit, at least not like it was supposed to. Tomorrow we will be back to normal April temperatures. I guess we can't expect it to be 80 degrees every day.

1 comment:

  1. It was fabulous!! We went for a walk in the late afternoon and hardly had to walk...the wind just blew us;-)

    ReplyDelete