Saturday, February 24, 2007

Visibly Shakin'


Saturday is our grocery and errand running day, so after cleaning at church, I dropped Nate off at the barber shop and ran to the bank and Wegman's. We returned home very close to noon and proceeded to put the food away and clean up the house. I was washing dishes and warming leftover soup when all of the sudden, it hit me! I had the hungry shakes. I'm not sure why my stomach can't just say, "Hey, you need to have a little bite to eat..." Why does my body wait until it is shaking uncontrollably before I realize I need food? I didn't sleep very well last night and this shaky spell has left me feeling sleepy. I think I'll join Little Cat and take a nap this afternoon. (Yaaaaawwwwwn!)

11 comments:

  1. Are you awake now? And feeling better??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had you gone all that time without eating anything?! You're very naughty. I'm glad you ate and slept and are feeling better.

    We're heading for home tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, little missy, repeat after the Grandma, "I will carry protein bars in my pocket"!! "I will eat every two hours"!! You know if you push this to far you could be more than shaky, you could be flat out, or Heavens forbid, in a ditch some where. Grr. We care about you, take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great idea! I am often envious of how comfortable kitties look when they sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Cat was sleeping next to me after my nap. She's usually off hiding somewhere so I was somewhat surprised.

    And.. today I packed some almonds in my purse (just in case) and have decided I need to cut way back on the sugar intake. Feels like it's gotten out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is his name "Little Cat"? I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This orange kitty is a female and yes, her name is Little Cat even though she is bigger than our other two. Her mama lives here too and she is really the smallest. But once upon a time Little Cat was the littlest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blanket on your couch looks like the kind of blanket that my mom makes. She just takes a big piece of fake fur and puts it back to back with a piece of wool-ish plaid and connects the edges together with yarn fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blew up the pictures and i can see that your blanket is woven, so not like my mom's.

    ReplyDelete