Monday, February 05, 2007

Blustery Cold


It's a blustery cold day. I should have two rather rambunctious little boys playing here today but since school has been cancelled in Sodus their mom doesn't have to go to work. I think it's a great day to stay home myself. The snow outside my window is blowing straight across rather than fluttering to the ground. Kind of makes me wonder where it's landing or even if it ever does... This is not a day for outdoor activities like sledding, skiing, or snowball fights. It's much too cold to build a snowman and going for a walk is out of the question. If my lips get chapped just eating ice cream then I definitely need to stay out of this wind!

4 comments:

  1. It's never too cold to go sledding.Unless of course it's 0 degrees or below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brrrrr!!! Wish I had some wood to build a cozy fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow, we never get any where I live. But I might get to go to the snow in New Zealand this year - woo hoot!!!

    ReplyDelete