Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Painter



Here is Priscilla painting my birdhouse. This is how the roof looked after I had painted it. When I finished the roof I had no idea what to do with the sides of the house and so it sat unfinished for many years. Priscilla did a beautiful job of painting a lovely flower garden all around but unfortunately, the roof did not match the flowers and so it was reroofed. Neither one of us really wants to take credit for the roof as it is at the moment so stay tuned and you just may get an updated photo with yet another "new" roof.


(PS. How do you like that nifty sweater drier in the background?)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you took quite a bit of time painting that roof!! How come neither of you wants to take credit for the roof now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bird house, and beautiful roof. Who built the bird house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird house came from Michael's craft store.

    Neither of us wants to take credit for the roof because it doesn't look like this anymore. It was "reroofed". (It took forever to paint it the first time.) I am in the process of putting on another new roof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a roof collaboration! you will both have to sign the roof. :o)

    I like your sweater rack. I wish I had me one of those. (and a place to put it)

    ReplyDelete