Thursday, February 15, 2007

S'no Fun


It's another cold and blustery day out there. Wonders never cease and local schools were closed for the second day in a row. Troy stayed home with his mom (she's a teacher) so things were quiet here. James and I went up town for lunch, a late Valentine outing. When we came home we found Ben and Hannah outside. Ben said his face was frozen and they were just ready to head back inside. There isn't much to take pictures of as everything turns out mostly black and white anyway.

8 comments:

  1. dang that is very cold! their poor faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my 4th graders at school asked me if went outside and played in the snow yesterday. The funny part is I would've if I had a yard to play in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They love it. Snow days are about playing outside and freezing! (and getting to sleep in a little)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just noticed that their faces look alot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember going outside to play on snow days. Sometimes we walked down to the playground and nearly froze to death. (Well, it felt like it then!) One particular day I recall finding shelter in the neighbor's evergreen tree. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great they get along so well. Brr..They look cold.

    ReplyDelete