Sunday, February 18, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon


It's a lazy Sunday afternoon, sunny but blustery cold. James is playing a game of Life with Jim, Ben, and Hannah.

Sunday seems to be a lazy kind of day here. There is rarely anything much going on. Every Sunday morning we go to church. Sometimes in the afternoon we watch the race or a football game. Often we take a nap. There are Sundays when all of our kids show up and those when we have just a few. Sometimes I need to make a big lunch and sometimes we end up eating leftovers on Monday evening. Today I feel sleepy. I think I need a cup of coffee.

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lazy here too, I just woke up from a much needed nap. It's windy here today and in the upper 50's or low 60's. The sun is shining brightly though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today we went to Roger B's 50th bday party, so we didn't come over :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, Beth. You can have a nice hot cup of my soup tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sleepy too and I already had my coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We went to see mom and dad. This week we hope to visit you...the kids have no school. Good week to visit cousins.

    ReplyDelete